Tikari temple is also known as temple of Radha Indra Kishore after its founder. The temple was built by Rani Indrajit Kunwar, widow of Brahman zamindar Shri Hetram of Tikari nearby Gaya. It took about 6 years of time for the construction of temple and was completed in 1871. The spire of the temple is surmounted with a copper finial which is heavily gilt. The temple is raised on a high and enriched plinth and the complete design of temple is simple and beautiful with its exceptional Rajasthani architecture. The worshipable deities of the temple are those of Radha Krishna as Radha Rajendra Sarkar, Radha Gopal and a small deity of Sri Ladoo Gopal. Later the temple was donated to Devraha Baba by Queen Indrajit Kunwar.