On the top of the Bhanugarh peak there is an exceptionally magnificent and opulent edifice dedicated to Shriji or Radharani. Shriji is the locally known name of goddess Radha. This temple is said to have been actually established by king Vajranabh 5000 years ago. But with the courses of time the deities were lost and the temple was turned to ruins. Later Narayan Bhatt, one of the disciples of Chaitanya Mahaprabhu excavated the lost deities in the nearby place and installed them here in this temple. The original old temple was erected by raja Bir singh in 1675. Later, Narayan Bhatt with the help of Raja Todarmal, one of the governors in the Akbar’s court built a huge temple at the place commemorating the deities. This magnificent palace like architecture made up of red sandstone and adorned with intricate hand carvings, beautiful arches, domes and exquisite paintings on its inner walls and ceilings presents an exceptional masterpiece as the reminiscent of the Mughal era. Ladli means the beloved daughter and Lal means the beloved son thus the temple enshrined with the deities of Lord Krishna and Radha is also known as Ladli lal Temple. There is a series of approx. 200 steps leading to the top of the hill to the main gate of the Shriji temple. Down at the foot of these steps, there is a palace of Vrishabhanu Maharaj, father of Radha. Inside the courtyard there is a small temple with the deities of Vrishabhanu Maharaj with his consort Kirtida, along with the deities of his daughter Sri Radharani and son Shridama. Near to this temple there are two other smaller shrines. One is of them is dedicated to Lord Brahma who is believed to be giving his blessings to people going for the view of Shriji temple. The other shrine is dedicated to the eight close friends (sakhis) of Goddess Radha and is known as Ashtasakhi Temple.