Shahji temple also known as Tede Khambe wala Mandir due to its exquisite spiral pillars is located near Nidhivan. The temple was built by a rich jeweller Shah Kundan Lal of Lucknow in 1876 on a design layout that was influenced by the modern secular buildings of that time. The main entrance of the temple courtyard is built effectively magnificent. The temple has been built using Italian marble and fronted with a row of columns of thin spiral marble pillars each 13 feet high and 35 inches in diameter, which are undoubtedly graceful and opulent. The front end of the temple with its rough pediment, surrounded on sides by the life size female figures and the sprawling monsters represents the exceptional attitude of the architecture compared to the personality of the deity (idol) to which it is dedicated. The mechanical execution of the building is very good. The temple has the idols of Radha and Krishna. The idols due to their small size are also called as chhote Radha Raman. On the east end of the temple courtyard there is a large hall called as ‘Basanti Kamra’ (Durbar Hall) adorned with Belgian Glass chandeliers and exquisite paintings depicting the loving pastimes of Lord Radha-Krishna. This room is opened only twice a year during the ocassion of Basant Panchami and also has fountains in its central part.