This temple is located opposite of Sri Shyamasundar Temple in the area of Loi Bazaar in Vrindavan. The temple was built in 1823 by the Jalan Family. Inside the temple are worshipped two Shaligram Shilas (stones) one having a weight of Sava mann or 48 Kg and the other one having a weight of ek mann or 38.4 Kg. These sacred Shaligram stones are found only at Gandaki River in Nepal. The shaligram Stone with the weight Savaman is named as Laxminarayan and that one with weight of ek man is named as Sri Laxmi Narsingh. The other deities of Lord Ram and Sita are also worshipped in the temple on the main altar. The temple was built by Rewa Naresh.