It’s the four storeyed, quadrangular and slender towers near the bank of river Yamuna and preserved as a reminiscent of the medieval period Mathura architecture. The tower is built of red sandstone memorizing the self sacrifice or immolation (sati pratha) of the faithful wife of Raja Biharimal of Jaipur and was built by her son, famous Raja Bhagwan Das in 1570 A.D. The tower is constructed on a high podium and has the total height of 55 feet and is surmounted by a small modern dome. The second and third floors of the tower has the series of staircases leading to the top of the tower and also have the square windows for enough ventilation and lighting, while the lowest (Ground) floor forms the strong foundation for the building. The outer part of the tower is roughly ornamented. Thus, being a heritage of the medieval period artifact and of because of its unusual architecture it presents a beautiful view in the river front.