It’s another temple of the earlier series whose deity was originally installed by King Vajranabh 5000 years ago at Vamshi Vat. But then the deity was lost for many years. Once there was flood in Yamuna and the flow of waters cut down the land near the bank at Vamshi vat and thus the beautiful deity of Gopinath ji was exposed out of the sand under the old Banyan Tree (Vamshi Vat). This deity was found by Paramananda Bhattacharya, the disciple of Gadadhar Pandit who in turn entrusted the idol for service to Madhu Pandit Goswami. Initially the idol was worshipped at Vamshi Vat but later on a magnificent temple complementing the glory of Lord Gopinath was built by Raesil Ji, the descendent of the Shaikhawat Branch of Rajput in 1632 A.D. The temple built up of Red sandstone matches closely in style and dimensions to that of the old Madan Mohan Temple. Major portion of the temple was destructed to ruins during the attack of the Mughal ruler Aurangzeb. The central dome of the temple was entirely destroyed and the main entrance gateway of the temple courtyard is shaking to its fall. The Choir dome of the temple is richly decorated with the sculptures in Arab style (Islamic art). To the northern side has been built a new temple worshipping the Pratibhu Vigraha (replica) of Gopinath and Radha Rani along with Jahnava Thakurani (Ananga-manjari) the consort of Nityananda Prabhu as the original deities were moved to Jaipur for safekeeping. This new temple was built in 1819 AD as the old temple was almost destroyed and was unfit for worship. Inside the temple on the altar can be seen the black marble beautiful deity of Lord Gopinath along with Sri Radharani standing to its right and Anangamanjari (younger sister of Radhaji) to the left. This is the only temple in Vrindavan having such an unusual arrangement as in all other temples deity of Radhaji is installed on the left of Lord Krishna. This new temple was built in 1819 AD. Samadhi of Madhu Pandit lies to the east side of the new temple.