Counted among the most finest of the religious Hindu edifices in Vrindavan, Jaipur Temple is famously known for its grandiose and magnificent architectural beauty complimented with the beautiful hand carvings on the red sandstone. The temple was erected by Maharaj Sawai Madho Singh of Jaipur in year 1917 and it took about 40 years of time for its completion. The fine carvings done on the red sandstone by the skilled artisans presents an elegant form of the Rajasthani art and architecture. During the temple construction, a railway connection was also set up between Mathura and Vrindavan which was funded by Maharaj Madho singh for transportation of huge sandstones. The temple is devoted to Lord Radha Madhav. Inside the main temple hall (Sanctorum) there are three chambers. The left most chambers is dedicated to Shri Anand Bihariji, the central chamber has the deity of Lord Radha Madhav ji and in the right most chamber are the deities of Shri Nitya-Gopalji, Sri Narad, Shri Giridhariji and Sri Sanak, Sanatan and Sanat Kumar.